Buy any Sofnfree New Shape Cortical Crème Relaxer instore and you could win your share of R400 000 in data and instant cash prizes. Each pack has a peel-and-reveal sticker, scratch the area indicated on the sticker to reveal your unique PIN. Then dial the USSD line provided on the sticker and follow the prompts.
You could also find 1 of 10 golden Sofnfree Success Coins in your pack, if you do, dial the USSD line provided on the sticker and follow the prompts.
You can win your share of R400 000 in prizes which include:
- 1 of 10 Golden Success Coins valued at R25 000 each
- Your share of R100 000 in data prizes.
- Your share of R50 000 in instant cash prizes.
A Sofnfree Success Coin is a physical golden coin within your pack. This coin is valued at R25 000 with Sofnfree. This coin is not transferable and cannot be sold elsewhere in return for cash.
If you are 1 of 10 lucky winners to find a golden Sofnfree Success Coin in your pack, dial the USSD line on the peel-and-reveal sticker on your pack, and follow the prompts. For validation and proof of purchase, keep the physical coin and your till slip on hand.
Buy any Sofnfree New Shape Cortical Crème Relaxer instore. Each pack has a peel-and-reveal sticker, scratch the area indicated on the sticker to reveal your unique PIN. Then dial the USSD line provided on the sticker and follow the prompts to enter the draw using your PIN.
You could win 1 of 400 5GB Data prizes to be won, or 1 of 50 R1 000 Instant Cash prizes. Winners are drawn weekly every Wednesday, verified, and announced every Friday.
Follow us on social media for more information:
From leading retailers such as Shoprite, Clicks, Pick ’n Pay, Dischem, Spar, Cosmetic Connection, Cash & Carry, and from leading Wholesalers.
Yes. Every participating pack has a peel-and-reveal sticker, with scratch area that will reveal a unique PIN for entry into the draw to win your share of data and instant cash prizes.
In addition, any participating pack could be one of 10 to contain a unique golden Sofnfree Success Coins worth R25 000 each.
Terms & Conditions
- Sofnfree is owned by Amka Products (Pty) Ltd. The “Promoter” is therefore referred to as “Sofnfree”. The Promoter is Sofnfree on behalf of Amka Products (Pty) Ltd. The products included in the promotion are owned by the Promoter.
- The promotional competition is open to all South African residents residing in the Republic of South Africa and who are in possession of a valid identity document, passport or document of proof of South African residency, and a valid cellular phone number to claim their prize. Any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members may not enter or participate in the Competition and will automatically be disqualified upon entry.
- Any participant under the age of 18 (Eighteen) years must be fully assisted by their guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the competition and the participant’s receipt/possession of the prize.
- This competition is exclusive to the Republic of South Africa.
- The competition commences on 1 March 2023 and ends on 30 June 2023 at midnight. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter and stand a chance to win, entrants must buy any of the qualifying products of Sofnfree New Shape Cortical Crème Relaxer packs with a promotional sticker, from any participating store in the Republic of South Africa, scratch to reveal their unique entry PIN, dial the USSD number *120*1613# and follow all the prompts to complete the competition entry journey.
- Entrants who also find one of 10 x unique golden Sofnfree Success Coins inside their Sofnfree New Shape Cortical Crème Relaxer packs must also dial the USSD number *120*1613# and follow all the prompts to complete the competition entry journey, validate their winning entry, and claim their prize. The final part of the coin validation journey is through WhatsApp on 071 524 5828.
- Standard rates of USSD 20 cents per 20 seconds apply.
- To validate any wins, entrants are to retain their till slips as proof of purchase, and the scratch component from their pack featuring the unique PIN with which they have entered the draw. If an entrant has found one of the 10 unique golden Sofnfree Success Coins, they will be required to produce the physical coin for validation purposes, along with the till slip indicating proof of purchase.
- Entries received through any medium other than as stipulated above shall not be considered. Proof of sending an entry does not equate to proof of receipt by the Promoter.
- Participants must enter in their correct contact details. If a winner has given incorrect contact details, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner in terms of these rules.
- Participants are not limited to competition entries; they may enter as many times as they like, provided each new entry includes the purchase of any of the qualifying Sofnfree products. It is important to note that the unique PIN found on any qualifying product is valid for one entry only, and the entry system will not accept a unique PIN twice.
- Sofnfree shall use your personal information in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act, No. 4 of 2013, and only for the purpose set out in these terms and conditions.
- There are various prizes to be won to the total value of R400 000. The cost of each prize differs. The total prizes are as follows:
- 400 x 5GB Data prizes
- 50 x R1 000 Instant Cash prizes
- 10 x unique golden Sofnfree Success Coins valued at R25 000 each
- The prizes (and what they include) for this competition are non-negotiable, non-transferable, and non-refundable.
- Should you, as the winner, not be able to accept the prize for whatever reason, you will forfeit the prize.
- The only exception to the above rule is that if a winner of one of the 5GB data prizes cannot top up on their contract with this prize, the Promoter will send them the cash value of the 5GB aligned with their service provider.
- The instant cash prizes, and the Sofnfree Success Coin prizes of R25 000 each, will be issued in Rands in the Republic of South Africa.
- The Sofnfree “Free to Shape Your Future competition” winners will be announced weekly, and also at the end of the campaign.
- The weekly winners for the 5GB Data Prizes and Instant Cash Prizes will be drawn every Wednesday, provided that a minimum of 100 entries are received in that particular week, and will be announced every following Friday. Should a particular week receive less than 100 entries, those entries will roll over to the following week and form part of that draw. The 10 x Sofnfree Success Coin winners will be announced following verification.
- If a winner cannot be contacted or does not take up for any reason the 5GB or R1,000 cash prizes within 48 hours of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and choose a replacement winner. Any Sofnfree Success Coin prizes not claimed or taken up within two months from the closing date shall be forfeited.
- Each winner will use the prize at their own risk. Sofnfree accepts no liability whatsoever for the misuse of the reward and cannot be held responsible for any dissatisfaction concerning quality or availability of featured products included in the prize.
- By entering the competition and/or accepting the prize, entrants and winners hereby indemnify Sofnfree, the organisers, their directors, employees, agents, suppliers, and contractors from and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from participation in the competition, acceptance of the prize and/or participation (or non-participation) in a prize-related activity.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged, or delayed as result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple e-mail or Facebook accounts or other tactics to enter or vote more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void. Entries or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry/voting process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry / votes and may disqualify the entrant.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated, no other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners of the 5GB Data prizes and R1 000 Instant Cash prizes will be chosen via random draw (of the unique PINs provided by each entrant when entering through the USSD number) as aligned to the entry mechanism and will be selected via the promoter’s system. Entrants who find and register one of 10 unique Sofnfree Success Coin on the USSD/WhatsApp line will each receive R25 000 cash after validation of the physical coin and proof of purchase.
- To validate any Sofnfree Success Coin found, a clear photo of the front and back of the coin will be asked for as part of the entry mechanism on the WhatsApp line 071 524 5828.
- Winners will be notified and verified telephonically via the contact number used to enter the competition. The individual that, according to RICA, is registered as the owner of the entry number from which the USSD entry was received will be deemed to be the number legally belonging to the entrant and is non-negotiable.
- Following three (3) unsuccessful attempts to make contact with a drawn winner within a 48-hour period (one call every three hours) the prize will be awarded to the next eligible entrant drawn. It is expected that an individual will enter using a phone number that is owned by and registered to that individual. No person can use another person’s phone number for competition entry purposes. This is to avoid fraud and possible litigation between the phone owner and the entrant.
- To qualify for the receipt of the prize, upon winner notification, winners may be required to sign an acknowledgement of receipt of the prize, and provide their personal details in order to redeem the prize, i.e. Name, Surname, Contact Number, Physical Address & Email Address. The prize includes delivery, if applicable, and winners will be required to provide the Promoter with a valid day time delivery address to enable delivery. The promoter will notify the winners with details on how to receive their prize depending on which prize the winners qualify for.
- Winners acknowledge that they may be asked to provide a verified bank account in order for cash prizes to be paid. Any cash payments will be paid into a designated bank account within two weeks of being independently verified by the promoter.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- Entrants agree that the promoter may use their name and any imagery provided in this competition for any further marketing activities and publicity support without further discussion or remuneration. Should the entrant not wish to participate in any further marketing activities, after their names have been announced, they must inform the promoter in writing at [email protected]
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social network. All entrants in this Competition release Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social network from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
- Except as provided for in the Consumer Protection Act No. 68 of 2008 South Africa, the judges’ decision on all matters arising out of the competition will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Sofnfree reserves the right to substitute the prizes for an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the prizes promoted not be available due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Sofnfree will not be held liable for any entrant that provides incomplete or incorrect details and any technical glitches beyond its control.
- All information relating to this competition and published on any promotional material shall form part of the terms and conditions of entry.
- Sofnfree reserves the right to withhold prizes in the event that it reasonably believes, in its sole discretion, that an entrant is not eligible to win because they have contravened any of these terms and conditions.
- By entering the competition and/or accepting the prize, entrants and winners hereby indemnify Sofnfree, the organisers, their directors, employees, agents, suppliers and contractors and associated companies from and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, loss or damage of any kind, or any cause whatsoever, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from participation in the competition, acceptance of the prize and/or participation (or non-participation) in a prize-related activity.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
- The competition shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- For further information, please contact the Sofnfree Consumer Care Line on 0860 002 652.